I cooked this pepperoni pizza last night and it was so delicious that I wanted to share it with you! It was very yummy and it only takes 25 minutes to make which is perfect if you’re in a bit of a rush like I am most nights!
This is the recipe for 2 pizzas:
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
1 Garlic Clove
2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
15ml Balsamic Vinegar
30g Sliced Pepperoni
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C (fan)/ 390°F/ Gas 6
Put a baking tray in the oven to heat up to stop the pizza bottoms from going soggy and then peel and finely chop the garlic
2) Pop the tomato paste, chopped garlic and a pinch of salt, pepper and sugar to a bowl adding 5 tbsp of water – this is your tomato base
3) Dry the mozzarella with kitchen paper and rip into small pieces
4) Remove the heated tray from the oven and add the pizza bases
cover both pizza bases evenly with the tomato base with the back of a spoon
5) Top the pizzas with the ripped mozzarella and sliced pepperoni and sprinkle some dried oregano on top
Put the tray in the oven for 15 minutes and that’s it, you’re pizza is ready to be eaten!
Love, Lottie Rose x